Announcement End of August - Content Update

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
Hey everyone!

This week we are bringing you our first major content update since revamp launch - the first of many. This announcement includes a variety of long awaited features, and we encourage you to read them in full detail below. We are constantly changing and making updates to the network, so it is advisable to check often for updates! Let's get started...

Player Shops
Our previously announced Player Shops feature has finally made its way onto the network. This is a huge game changer for the Skyblock Server and allows players to setup their entirely own economies to compete against one another.

In short, Player Shops is seen as a replacement for Chest Shops. You are able to create both [Buy] and [Sell] chests, with the added bonus that all of your shops are automatically added to a personal shop page available through the GUI. This GUI is extremely powerful and can be accessed using the /playershops command. The following options are available:
  • Shop Management: A list of all your player shops, with an extensive amount of settings
  • Shop List: A list of all shops, with a variety of sorting options to find what you want
  • Shop Settings: A variety of settings concerning your interaction with player shops
  • Shop Search: An extremely advanced search system that goes through all shops
  • ...and more!
We encourage you to check out this feature and get your own shops out on the market! As a buyer, you can easily find the cheapest price of an item you’d like to buy, which therefore makes this system extremely competitive (and easily accessible). You can create a shop by placing down a chest, and attaching a sign to it with [Buy] or [Sell] written on the first line.

Player Warps
We are staying in the world of community-driven features, with another introduction: Player Warps. From today on, it is possible to setup your own personal warps, and make them available for other players to teleport to on the server!

The Player Warps menu can be accessed from the /warps screen, or directly via /pwarps. From here, you can create your own personal warps, or search for other players to check out their warps. We are currently also working on a list feature with an extensive amount of sorting options, so you can hop around the server to visit completely random warps.

Server Voting
We have finally enabled voting on the server, and added an entirely new voting shop that can be accessed using /vote. Each vote on primemc.org/vote earns you tokens, which can then be spent on a selection of items, including: pouches, crate keys, kits, multipliers and ad tokens! If you are looking to support our server in return for some free items, this is the way to go! We have tried to setup competitively priced rewards, but are very open to your feedback!

Ad Watching
In addition to voting, we have also re-introduced our ad watching system! For those unfamiliar with this feature: It enables you to snatch up on our store packages without having to pay a single dollar! Instead, you will watch advertisements in return for ad tokens. If you have enough ad tokens, you can redeem them for items from our server store.

This entire functionality takes place from the /ads GUI. This menu also allows you to see how many tokens you currently have - and what packages you can use them towards (hint: it's pretty much everything).

New Game Passes
Over the last few days, we have introduced a variety of new game passes to the store. Some of these, you might have found on the server already, but in case you haven’t, I’ll list them all below! Most of these are unique new features only available on Prime!
  • Pickup Filter (All): Filter which items you are picking up from the ground
  • Speed Dial (All): Setup macros for quick access to certain commands
  • Chat Tags (All): Setup your very own and fully custom chat prefixes
  • Block Converter (All): Convert all of your ingots into their block variants
  • Game Mechanics (Skyblock): Speed up Redstone, Hoppers and Pistons
Super Items
Also new to our store, is the return of Super Items! We have completely revamped this category and added over 20 new items with awesome custom enchantments! These enchantments will soon be available to the general public, but are exclusive to Super Items until that functionality is released. The following Custom Enchantments are currently available on Super Items, with more to come very soon:
  • Scotopia: Receive permanent Night Vision whilst wearing an item with this enchant
  • Elasticity: Receive permanent Jump Boost whilst wearing an item with this enchant
  • Accelerated: Receive permanent Speed whilst wearing an item with this enchant
  • Enduring Breath: Receive permanent Water Breathing whilst wearing an item with this enchant
  • Molten Core: Receive permanent Fire Resistance whilst wearing an item with this enchant
  • Strike: Receive the chance of striking your opponent with an extra amount of attack damage
  • Vampiric: Receive the chance of stealing hearts from an enemy upon hit
  • Myopia: Receive the chance of giving your enemies a temporary Blindness effect
  • Consciousness: Become completely immune to the Myopia enchantment
  • Brainwashed: Receive the chance of giving your enemies a temporary Nausea effect
  • Enlightened: Become completely immune to the Brainwashed enchantment
  • Smelter: Automatically smelt items that your are mining

Other Changes
In addition to this, we have made dozens of other changes and fixes to the network, available in a changelog below:

• Global: Fixed an issue where pouches were giving invalid amounts
  • Global: Fixed special characters being used in chat tags
  • Global: Adjusted the sell price for a variety of items for being too overpowered
  • Global: Replaced all store purchase titles with chat messages
  • Global: Updated the mob stacking server feature to be more effective
  • Global: /tell is now an alias for /message
  • Global: Fixed a variety of issues with the “Spawner Changing” Game Pass
  • Global: /chat and /colorchat are now aliases for /chatcolor
  • Global: Fixed a variety of issues with social spy for staff
  • Global: Fixed a bug where item frames could be broken in the shops
  • Global: Fixed an issue where players could not break Anvils
  • Global: Fixed an issue where staff could not change their color back to default
  • Global: Fixed an issue where the “Tree Assist” Game Pass wasn’t working at all
  • Global: Fixed an issue where the “Potion Stacker” Game Pass wasn’t working at all
  • Global: Re-instated all the leaderboard holograms and GUI features
  • Global: Removed several offensive words from the chat game
  • Global: Removed the “Player” tag from the tab list so VIPs stand out more
  • Global: Removed the Action Bar from all servers but Prison due to stability issues
  • Global: Typing /warp or /kit with no arguments will now open the GUI screen
  • Global: Updated the compass so it shows our compatibility for 1.13
  • Global: Added support for Minecraft Version 1.13.1
  • Global: Removed all of the admin balances from the balance top
  • Global: Fixed a bug where players could not remove their pets
  • Global: Fixed a bug where staff could not fly in the no-fly zones
  • Global: Fixed a typo in the crates cooldown messages
  • Global: Fixed an issue where players would get no permission messages on opening crates
  • Global: Added a GUI to /baltop
  • Global: Added a plugin to prevent messaging and TP requests to YouTubers
  • Global: Fixed an issue where vanished players could not see each other
  • Global: Added feedback to /redeem if not used on the Hub
  • Global: Fixed a variety of issues with anti cheat
  • Global: Added the Game Passes GUI to /menu
  • Global: Implemented new backend scoreboard system with optimisations
  • Global: Fixed an issue where the server would hang on startup
  • Global: Fixed an issue with tab complete
  • Skyblock: Fixed major issues with overall redstone glitches
  • Skyblock: Add /coinflip as a lottery game
  • Skyblock: Disabled the nether until further notice due to issues with spawners
  • Skyblock: Updated the pathway holograms to make them look less stale
  • Skyblock: Fixed an issue where none of the crates were working
  • Skyblock: Added back the island border functionality
  • Skyblock: Updated the Welcome sign layout
  • Skyblock: Fixed an issue where the enchantment tables and anvils did not work at spawn
  • Skyblock: Added Gold, Lapis and Redstone to the cobblestone generator
  • Skyblock: Fixed an issue where players could not fly in the PvP pit
  • Skyblock: Fixed an issue where NPCs were incorrectly placed
  • Prison: Applied patches in the prison world for further optimisations
  • Prison: Fixed an issue where the “Auto Rank” Game Pass did not work
  • Prison: Fixed an issue where the Inmate kit was not credited on first join
  • Prison: Fixed all staff ranks not being credited
  • Prison: Fixed an issue where the “Multiplier” Game Passes were not working
  • Prison: Fixed an issue where the “Plot Mine” Game Passes were not working
  • Prison: Fixed an issue where staff would be getting Prestige 10 player pricing schemes
  • Prison: Fixed an issue where a dollar sign was shown under Gangs in the scoreboard
  • Factions: Fixed an issue where Creepers were not causing any block damage
  • Factions: Removed the Bow of Infinity from the store for future updates
  • Survival: Fixed a typo in the Twitter hologram
  • Survival: Fixed an issue where mcMMO messages were not formatted properly
  • Survival: Fixed an issue with Netherrack in /warp shop
  • Survival: Fixed isses with a variety of other shops in /warp shop
  • Hub: Updated the “Missing a rank” hologram with cleaner text
  • Hub: Updated the “PrimeMC” particles to reflect name changes
  • Hub: Fixed an issue with staff chat colors not working
  • Hub: Fixed an issue where playerdata wasn’t synced across Hubs
  • Proxy: Fixed an issue where the /ip and /apply commands had a typo in it
  • Website: Fixed an issue where players could not post on bug reports
  • Website: Fixed an issue where post count would not increase on certain subforums
  • Website: Fixed an issue where the navigation bar links were not accurate
  • Website: Fixed an issue were players could not rate on posts
  • Website: Fixed an issue where players could create applications without meeting the requirement
  • Store: Deleted the “Potion Stacker” Game Pass from Prison as it does not exist
  • Store: Fixed a typo on the home page of the store
  • Store: Updated the pricing for the VIP rank

We have more to show you very soon! Keep an eye out on the forums :)

Thanks,
Jesse

Last edited:

ngb9

Dec 12, 2015
Third looking forward to the awsome update. Can’t wait to get some awsome rewards from watching ads and voting.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2016
Third looking forward to the awsome update. Can’t wait to get some awsome rewards from watching ads and voting.
I love how you say third even though the first and second repliers didn’t say 1st or 2nd lmao

Apr 27, 2016
@Affixes Looking good, I do have one question though I can not watch ads with /ads it always says no ads available right now. Is there anything I could do about that

Mar 6, 2016
I am excited for this update and all future updates to come. The revamp didn’t have the best start with all the lag. Things got fixed fairly quickly and we are already seeing new things added.

Jan 10, 2016
I bought a plot mine when it was glitched, how do I get it?
I made a purchase support and Bions said that he would reply when it was fixed... it’s fixed and he didn’t reply

ngb9

Dec 12, 2015
I bought a plot mine when it was glitched, how do I get it?
I made a purchase support and Bions said that he would reply when it was fixed... it’s fixed and he didn’t reply
Bions is currently on vacation I believe he’s getting back sometime this week. When he gets back I’m sure he will be going through the purchase support threads

Jul 22, 2016
I just hope this stuff can be balanced unlike SB 4.0. The features look great - but how they fit in is another story.

Nice, though.

Jan 10, 2016
Bions is currently on vacation I believe he’s getting back sometime this week. When he gets back I’m sure he will be going through the purchase support threads
I bought it the first week and I’m kinda just getting mad that others have it now even though I bought it before them

Jan 8, 2017
I feel like you have to watch too many ads to actually be able the receive am item and it stops you from watching more add at a certain point making it's utterly impossible to even earn them in the first place

Nov 2, 2015
And just like that, no one will enter PvP for pure entertainment. As many OG’s and PvPers on Prime previously said, they hate custom enchants being added for PvP purposes. Bugger.

Aug 12, 2017
Really nice all those changes but I still cant join the server!

Feb 19, 2017
How about fixing tree assist and legendary crates in survival?

Feb 12, 2018
When comes chest shops to prison ?