Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2019
Essential Information
  • Your Username: Diamond_girl8
  • Player Username: ItsTryhardOpa
  • Report Date: Jul 9, 2019
Report Information
  • Description:
    ItsTryhardOpa is using fly hacks, he admitted this. He also griefed my island, he stole more than a stack of diamond blocks and made a profit of it of 170K without me knowing it. I suspected these things first but a friend of me asked these things when I was offline and it was true. I don't have a screenshot of ItsTryhardOpa flying but I have a screenshot of him admitting he uses hacks. And one while he is steeling redstoneblocks of me.
  • Evidence:
    In the first picture ItsTryhardOpa says 'ik heb hacks he' This means I got hacks. With this he admitted that he uses hacks.

May 19, 2019
1) staff doesn't accept proof taken from a phone, etc
2) people can fly on this server with ranks, using /fly, or buying /fly from the store

Jul 8, 2019
1) staff doesn't accept proof taken from a phone, etc.
Why not?
2) people can fly on this server with ranks, using /fly, or buying /fly from the store
Yes but he didn't buy anything from store and he admitted he is using hacks

Apr 11, 2016
Yea you said you have screenshots SCREEN SHOTS not pictures of your screen lmao a screenshot is nvm its not a screen shot.

ThomasMC_

Sr. Moderator
Mentor Team
Appeals Team
Apr 24, 2016
IN PROGRESS
Please provide proof of them hacking/griefing, you have 24 hours to do so or this report will be closed.

Jan 19, 2016
IN PROGRESS
Please provide proof of them hacking/griefing, you have 24 hours to do so or this report will be closed.

I saw him fly in mid air.
here is the evidence:
This is not enough evidence, that player could have bought Fly perks, or is on an island with island fly. You have 24 hours to provide new evidence (Recording).

Jul 8, 2019
This is not enough evidence, that player could have bought Fly perks, or is on an island with island fly. You have 24 hours to provide new evidence (Recording).

He was on my island and my island doesn't have island fly. And can't you guys check if he bought fly perks?

Status
Not open for further replies.