Announcement Competition Winners, Staff Updates and Bug Fixes!

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
Hey everyone!

Here’s a quick announcement to catch you all up on some of our developments over these past few weeks. We have a lot of amazing new content updates in the works behind the scenes, however today we are going to focus on some administrative announcements!

Halloween Competition Winners
In our last post, we hosted an awesome Halloween Build Competition! Now, it’s time to present our winners! We would like to thank each and every one of you for participating. The following players have been selected as one of our grand prize winners:
  • 1st place: @banaantje2k (Free VIP Ranks, or $50 store voucher, chat tag and medal)
  • 2nd place: @IWillStrqfeYou ($25 store voucher + medal)
  • 3th place: @ThomasMC_ ($20 store voucher + medal)
In addition, we have decided to hand out a few runner up prizes! The following players have been selected:
  • Runner up: @Creeper1841 ($10 store voucher + medal)
  • Runner up: @ItzzFPGamerNL_YT ($10 store voucher + medal)
Congratulations to all of you who have won! If you have been selected, we will reach out to the forums username that you entered on the submission form. We will be hosting more build competitions in the future!

Daily Rewards Update
After launching our Daily Rewards update, we realised that players were getting negative cooldown counts when trying to claim their items. We apologise for this inconvenience! Our team is currently working on fixing a complicated issue related to the cooldown system, and we have recently pushed out beta version on our Prison server which should work towards a fix on this issue!

If you are interested in testing, we invite you to try out our new daily rewards mechanism on Prison and see if you are running into any troubles! Let us know if you do, so we can further work on this problem. For the time being, the competition has been postponed. However, once these issues have patched, we will re-open!

Staff Team Updates
We have recently added 3 new staff members to our team, and we would love for you to meet them! Please welcome @Rassyy, @PiizzaLovesMelon and @Amberians as new members of our Helper team! Leave something on their page to make them feel welcomed!

Our applications have recently back opened as well! Come help out the team behind PrimeMC and join a group of awesome volunteers with a passion for our server. Click here to visit our application form and give it a shot!

Appeals Team
In order to further improve our ban appeals, we have recently introduced a new Appeals Team! When submitting an appeal, your message will now get reviewed by members in our special appeals team who vote on the outcome of each individual submission. We feel like this creates a more fair approach for players who are trying to appeal their ban or mute.

AFK Rule
Thanks to your continuous feedback, we have recently updated our rules to no longer include AFK’ing as a violation! Our AFK-kicker has been removed, and although we do not encourage it, AFK activities are now allowed on all of our gamemodes. Our staff have been updated with this information as well!

Prison Polls
We are looking for your feedback on a few updates which we are currently considering for Prison! We have opened up the following two threads to discuss:
Let us know how you feel by voting on the two links above!

Bug Fixes!
We’ve been at it with the bug fixes these past few days! I’m really excited to share that some of our long-term issues have been solved. This includes the following:
  • All Servers: Fixed an issue where using colors in custom chat tags was not possible
  • All Servers: Fixed an issue where applying a custom enchantment would hide all of the other enchantments that were originally on the item
  • All Servers: Fixed an issue where spawning pets would disconnect you from the server
  • All Servers: Fixed an issue where god mode would get removed on disconnect
  • All Servers: Fixed a variety of typos in the player warp menus which caused for confusion (the command to use another player’s warp is /pw <player> <warpname>)
  • All Servers: Fixed an issue where players would get warned for “Advertising” on accident. We have also removed all of the incorrect warnings that were issued.
  • Skyblock: Fixed an issue where players would die when falling off their island
  • Prison: Fixed an issue where players were not able to use /plot set alias
  • … plus many more smaller issues!
Closing Note
And that’s it for this week! We have huge new features in the works for our gamemodes, and we'll be back soon with more updates. For now, thanks for playing on Prime! Our network has been growing a bit these past few weeks. We’d like to extend a special welcome to all of the new players on our server! Be sure to say hello in the comments :).

Thanks,
Jesse

Jul 22, 2016
First. Lool.

Time to read.

Interesting way of doing appeals. Pity it wasn't implemented when the server was at its peak.

May 2, 2016
Congrats to all the winners and yay, bug fixes!

Oct 27, 2016
Love it! Congrats to all the winners!
And good to see the progress!

Apr 27, 2018
Yay i won 10 bucks xD Awesome! Thank you very much for picking my plot as a runner up.

Btw have you fixed the typo in the prison kits where all bows were called `Inmate Sword` `Elite Sword` etc, etc. I don't know if it's in the prestige kits as well I'm not at that point yet and I'm very happy that you fixed the Advertising problem, It was really getting annoying.

Ok thank you very much for everything so far :D
- Creeper1841

Apr 27, 2018
Also the Advertising console thing is not fixed.

Mar 6, 2016
Congrats to the winners, and excited to see another update

Apr 27, 2018
Whoops, fixed now! Looks like it didn't save :).
(I deleted the invalid warnings again)
Ok thanks :D Btw the Daily reward system is still very buggy :/ Lost my daily reward... Even tho i shouldn't had.