Community Meeting Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaosLord

Administrator
Nov 2, 2015
Introduction
Hello everyone, firstly, apologies for my lack of explanation as to why I am here. My main purpose here is to host events! I have a bunch of different events that staff members have given me as well as some of my own. This leads into this thread.

Community Meeting
Myself and our administration team have been working behind the scenes to get everything you guys have reported fixed. However, we believe that the best strategy for us to listen to the community on a much larger and more efficient scale by hosting this event.

This will be held in our discord server (https://primemc.org/discord) and hosted by @Affixes. Going over several topics throughout this meeting, it allows for you, the community, to voice your opinion and criticism. The rules for this event are equivalent to the Discord Rules.

This event will be held on Saturday 27th at 2pm EST in order to target the biggest portion of our player base. For a countdown, click the following link. https://itsalmo.st/the-primemc-community-meeting-orkq

We hope to see you all there!

Jan 31, 2016
Im on vacation!! We should move the date or do a second one some other time. That a fat rip

Dec 30, 2018
Looking forward to this, thanks for hosting this!!

Mar 25, 2016
Im on vacation!! We should move the date or do a second one some other time. That a fat rip
I'm sure this won't be the only one I see this being quite a regular thing if it goes well as Prime is really trying to get the community's input now. Though I can not speak on behalf of the staff team, I agree more of these should happen in the future and not have this as just a one-time event.

Nov 11, 2015
Looking forward to it! (@Lenkin did you help I thought you were assigned to this stuff aswell xD)

Its great that you guys are taking all the community information in an event now might give more ideas etc.

Oct 21, 2017
I have a feeling there may be a lot of singing but looking forward to this.

May 11, 2019
Vacation but i have nothing to say so it is ok! Nice event!

KaosLord

Administrator
Nov 2, 2015
The date will not be moved just for 1 person.

I have a feeling there may be a lot of singing but looking forward to this.
No singing, this is a community meeting, not karaoke night.

Jun 22, 2019
If 85% of the lag is decreased, then I won't have a problem at all. If not, can you guys put the hopper limit back to 250 and add upgrades from there, because that "update" was obviously just a money grab.

Apr 17, 2017
If 85% of the lag is decreased, then I won't have a problem at all. If not, can you guys put the hopper limit back to 250 and add upgrades from there, because that "update" was obviously just a money grab.
Thats a scam to players that bought a ubgrade

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
Was a good meeting yesterday! Thank you all for coming :)

KaosLord

Administrator
Nov 2, 2015
Thread Locked due to event being over. Thank you to everyone that came and gave their input.

Status
Not open for further replies.