In Progress Buying Spawners with MobCoins

Feb 3, 2016
So, i bought a mooshroom spawner with mobcoins and the spawner did not show up in my inventory (there wasnt anything in my inventory to begin with). Is there supposed to be another place that spawner shows up? Or did i just gyp ?

Oct 8, 2016
Same thing happened to me with cosmetic keys. The spawned is supposed to go into your inventory as soon as you buy it. If you have proof you bought the item, and didn’t receive it, you can make a post of a different thread.

Feb 3, 2016
I have a screenshot of the chat saying i spent 8750 coins for a mooshroom spawner. WOuld that be enought proof? If so do i post the picture here in these replies?

Oct 8, 2016
I doubt that can be enough proof, this is unlikely but you could’ve hid the spawner. I feel that video proof is the only way to prove you didn’t receive your spawner.

Feb 3, 2016
I doubt that can be enough proof, this is unlikely but you could’ve hid the spawner. I feel that video proof is the only way to prove you didn’t receive your spawner.
How would I have gotten video proof of this when I did not even now this was going to happen in the first place? This was my first time getting a spawner with mobcoins and I have never had any other problems getting things with mob coins before until now. Not everyone is tech savvy enough to know how to record there screen too or to even think head about recording your screen during the buying process to catch this mishap on video

Oct 8, 2016
How would I have gotten video proof of this when I did not even now this was going to happen in the first place? This was my first time getting a spawner with mobcoins and I have never had any other problems getting things with mob coins before until now. Not everyone is tech savvy enough to know how to record there screen too or to even think head about recording your screen during the buying process to catch this mishap on video
This also happened to me, I bought a cosmetic key with 24k mob coins and unfortunately it disappeared. I didn't have video proof and couldn't get a refund.