Backpacks - why were they removed?

Jul 27, 2017
A few years ago, before I quit (rejoined btw) I played Prison. It was all very fun, but there were a few features we don't have these days anymore which would be really nice if they did still exist.

-Backpacks. Yes, a lot of you might not know that this existed, but it did. Backpacks were so great for mining, because you didn't need to type /sell every 30 seconds. You could have like 5 inventories I think (I'm not sure). Why was this removed? It was such a great feature...

_4n

Jul 27, 2018
One reason I can see for them removing backpacks is for them to bring in the autosell perk, which automatically sells anything you pickup. With this now on the online store there is no reason for there to be large inventories to hold items so you can /sell all once every now or again, seeing as it does the selling bit for you.

Jan 3, 2017
I miss backpacks and all the different levels of them sad to see them go but TBH idk why they were removed.

Jul 27, 2017
I miss backpacks and all the different levels of them sad to see them go but TBH idk why they were removed.
Yeah I know right? But I guess they won't bring it back, it was a little OP

Jul 27, 2017
One reason I can see for them removing backpacks is for them to bring in the autosell perk, which automatically sells anything you pickup. With this now on the online store there is no reason for there to be large inventories to hold items so you can /sell all once every now or again, seeing as it does the selling bit for you.
Yeah but still... It was great...