Announcement All store credits have now been sent out!

Affixes

Management
Jan 31, 2018
Hi everyone,

This is a quick announcement to let you know that both batches of store credit have now been sent out.

If you have previously purchased any Ranks or Gems on Prime, you should have a received a Hub balance that matches the total amount of money that you have spent on our store, including discounts, but excluding coupons. In other words, the total amount that has been debited from your payment method has been compensated in credits.

Credits can be redeemed by visiting the Hub and executing the /redeem command. From here, you can quickly and easily claim codes for either one of the batches. The code should generate itself in the chat, and you can always refer back to it by opening the redeem menu again.

If you think you are missing credit, please submit a purchase report by clicking here, and we will look into your issue!

You can use credit to purchase ranks or game passes from our store. We have decided to disable gift codes on any consumables, as this may cause an impact on the server economy for players who have hundreds of dollars in store credit. A gift code can be used as many times as you want, until the amount reaches $0. It is also possible to use a gift code only partially if your purchase exceeds the amount of the gift code.

Today, 3 new game passes were also added to the store, which are all custom new features: Speed Dial, Pickup Filter & Custom Chat Tag.
  • Speed Dial: Allows you to setup easy-to-use macros accessible via either a GUI screen (/qw), or by command (/qw <slot>)
  • Pickup Filter: Allows you to setup a filter which defines what specific items you would like to pickup from the floor
  • Custom Chat Tag: Allows you to setup a completely custom chat tag (No formatting codes allowed, only regular color codes)
Over the coming weeks, you will see many more game passes starting to pop up. Our full focus is on creating custom new content. The previously announced Player Shops feature will also be making its way onto the server shortly and is a feature available for everyone.

To end this announcement, I'd like to attach the following changelog which further clarifies what we've been working on these few days. Please note that most of our time has been devoted towards fixing the stability issues, and we are aware of bugs that have not yet been fixed. Thank you for reaching out and reporting!
  • All: Deployed major optimisations on Skyblock, Survival, Factions and Prison - we thank you for your patience with this
  • All: Fixed an issue where sending messages was no longer possible
  • All: Fixed an issue where the server would not auto reboot (which then caused further issues)
  • All: Fixed an issue where the signs in mob grinders were selling for incorrect prices
  • All: Fixed an issue where players were able to sell mob eggs (this could be abused with a game pass)
  • All: Fixed an issue where pouches weren't being sent out (we're aware of the wrong amounts, this is being looked into)
  • All: Temporarily removed all LeaderBoards due to stability issues
  • All: Temporarily removed the /msgtoggle command for the time being
  • Skyblock: Fixed an issue where item frames were missing in /warp shop
  • Skyblock: Fixed an issue where water was not flowing
  • Prison: Fixed an issue where players would get teleported into the mine on reset
  • Prison: Fixed an issue where the B Mine had an incorrectly placed hologram
  • Prison: Fixed an issue where players were able to break blocks in mines they had no permission to
  • Prison: Fixed a major dupe issue and rolled back the server (this was closely after launch)
  • Prison: Fixed an issue where players weren't able to gain XP
  • Factions: Updated the scoreboard with more accurate titles
  • Factions: Fixed an issue where the /ranks command and NPC would not work
  • Survival: Fixed an issue where the Starter kit would not be given on join and could not be claimed
  • Hub: Fixed an issue where one of the Hubs was missing the NPCs
  • Website: Fixed an issue where there were no icons in the navigation bar
  • Website: Fixed an issue where the signatures would not collapse
  • Website: Added and updated all the forms for support & application categories
  • Store: Fixed an issue with the formatting on terms & conditions
  • Store: Made the payment gateway buttons easier to understand
  • Store: Updated the front page with new text
That's it for now! More news soon.

Thanks,
Jesse

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2016
Nice to see Prime changing bit by bit.

Mar 6, 2016
Love the revamp now that most of the lag is gone.

Oct 7, 2017
Awesome Update, keep producing the goods Jesse! ;)

Dec 23, 2015
I do not believe the new credit system is good, now we get significantly fewer features of what we previously bought what I thought was worth at the time. I can now have two features with the money I have back whereas I had almost all of the current paid features.

Oct 26, 2015
Ah, that’s why my shop signs aren’t working!

Oct 27, 2015
wait, whats this about "batch 1" and "batch 2" will we be able to use both of them or just one? also, we can use that coupon code more than once, right?

Apr 2, 2017
I got 8 USD from a King and Myth rank tf

Mar 4, 2018
Great I got none thanks a lot

0.o and i had myth and king and elite

Apr 2, 2017
Send a gyazo please and I’ll do my best to troubleshoot.

May 2, 2016
Hi everyone,

This is a quick announcement to let you know that both batches of store credit have now been sent out.

If you have previously purchased anything on Prime, you should have a received a Hub balance that matches the total amount of money that you have spent on our store, including discounts, but excluding coupons. In other words, the total amount that has been debited from your payment method has been compensated in credits.

Credits can be redeemed by visiting the Hub and executing the /redeem command. From here, you can quickly and easily claim codes for either one of the batches. The code should generate itself in the chat, and you can always refer back to it by opening the redeem menu again.

If you think you are missing credit, please submit a purchase report by clicking here, and we will look into your issue!

You can use credit to purchase ranks or game passes from our store. We have decided to disable gift codes on any consumables, as this may cause an impact on the server economy for players who have hundreds of dollars in store credit. A gift code can be used as many times as you want, until the amount reaches $0. It is also possible to use a gift code only partially if your purchase exceeds the amount of the gift code.

Today, 3 new game passes were also added to the store, which are all custom new features: Speed Dial, Pickup Filter & Custom Chat Tag.
  • Speed Dial: Allows you to setup easy-to-use macros accessible via either a GUI screen (/qw), or by command (/qw <slot>)
  • Pickup Filter: Allows you to setup a filter which defines what specific items you would like to pickup from the floor
  • Custom Chat Tag: Allows you to setup a completely custom chat tag (No formatting codes allowed, only regular color codes)
Over the coming weeks, you will see many more game passes starting to pop up. Our full focus is on creating custom new content. The previously announced Player Shops feature will also be making its way onto the server shortly and is a feature available for everyone.

To end this announcement, I'd like to attach the following changelog which further clarifies what we've been working on these few days. Please note that most of our time has been devoted towards fixing the stability issues, and we are aware of bugs that have not yet been fixed. Thank you for reaching out and reporting!
  • All: Deployed major optimisations on Skyblock, Survival, Factions and Prison - we thank you for your patience with this
  • All: Fixed an issue where sending messages was no longer possible
  • All: Fixed an issue where the server would not auto reboot (which then caused further issues)
  • All: Fixed an issue where the signs in mob grinders were selling for incorrect prices
  • All: Fixed an issue where players were able to sell mob eggs (this could be abused with a game pass)
  • All: Fixed an issue where pouches weren't being sent out (we're aware of the wrong amounts, this is being looked into)
  • All: Temporarily removed all LeaderBoards due to stability issues
  • All: Temporarily removed the /msgtoggle command for the time being
  • Skyblock: Fixed an issue where item frames were missing in /warp shop
  • Skyblock: Fixed an issue where water was not flowing
  • Prison: Fixed an issue where players would get teleported into the mine on reset
  • Prison: Fixed an issue where the B Mine had an incorrectly placed hologram
  • Prison: Fixed an issue where players were able to break blocks in mines they had no permission to
  • Prison: Fixed a major dupe issue and rolled back the server (this was closely after launch)
  • Prison: Fixed an issue where players weren't able to gain XP
  • Factions: Updated the scoreboard with more accurate titles
  • Factions: Fixed an issue where the /ranks command and NPC would not work
  • Survival: Fixed an issue where the Starter kit would not be given on join and could not be claimed
  • Hub: Fixed an issue where one of the Hubs was missing the NPCs
  • Website: Fixed an issue where there were no icons in the navigation bar
  • Website: Fixed an issue where the signatures would not collapse
  • Website: Added and updated all the forms for support & application categories
  • Store: Fixed an issue with the formatting on terms & conditions
  • Store: Made the payment gateway buttons easier to understand
  • Store: Updated the front page with new text
That's it for now! More news soon.

Thanks,
Jesse
What do you mean by excluding coupons? So if we used a coupon, we don't get credited back? What if someone bought me the coupon or I bought myself a coupon? And then I use the coupon to get myself a rank? Does that mean my rank is now redundant and will not be credited back? What if I worked hard to get the coupon from staffing? Will my hardwork not be appreciated anymore? 40 hours a week just to get $10 and I still do not get it back?

Mar 4, 2018
You can make a purchase support thread here. Just make sure you have proof of your purchase.
how though its not like i take pictutre of me talking on the old reset.

and i did make a purchase report

Oct 26, 2015
wait, whats this about "batch 1" and "batch 2" will we be able to use both of them or just one? also, we can use that coupon code more than once, right?
You can, but you get two coupon codes though and there is a 24 hour cool down between purchases.

I do not believe the new credit system is good, now we get significantly fewer features of what we previously bought what I thought was worth at the time. I can now have two features with the money I have back whereas I had almost all of the current paid features.
You got what you paid back. So what you lost your nice little red tag next to your name? Atleast you didn’t lose anything in terms of money.

Oct 26, 2015
how though its not like i take pictutre of me talking on the old reset.

and i did make a purchase report
When purchasing something you should get an email receipt sent to you email.

Feb 26, 2016
What do you mean by excluding coupons? So if we used a coupon, we don't get credited back? What if someone bought me the coupon or I bought myself a coupon? And then I use the coupon to get myself a rank? Does that mean my rank is now redundant and will not be credited back? What if I worked hard to get the coupon from staffing? Will my hardwork not be appreciated anymore? 40 hours a week just to get $10 and I still do not get it back?
I feel like it’s referring to global coupons that everybody can use, like for some sort of promotion. If you bought a coupon code and a friend uses it, you get the funds back. And vice versa. At least that’s my hunch.

Mar 4, 2018
What is the email to search it ??????