About the server...

Jan 28, 2018
Hello,

What do you guys think how the server is going rn?
I think its not going that bad tbh and i think allot of people do like it.
just let comment behind because i just wanna see your guys opinions :D

Greets,
SpinningDuxk

Dec 1, 2015
i love primemc

Sep 2, 2016
Don't get me wrong... its a great server... its just way more complicated then it needs to be. a few staff have been taking in game bribes (not going to name who) and just being careless with punishments. in my opinion, this is probably why the server has fallen in popularity since 2015

Jan 28, 2018
Don't get me wrong... its a great server... its just way more complicated then it needs to be. a few staff have been taking in game bribes (not going to name who) and just being careless with punishments. in my opinion, this is probably why the server has fallen in popularity since 2015
i hope they can work on it for you its always nice for PrimMC to hear the good things but also the bad things about the server

Sophie_OGrady

Administrator
Mentor Team
Purchase Support
Feb 27, 2017
I'm very sorry to hear about your negative experience, and I hope you understand that this is not acceptable. Can you please DM me with more information so I can look into this?