Prime Network

AHSunshine
I'm not trying to jump into someone else's situation, but you started this on my page. Just be honest about it. It would be less confusing
RawrWithRoss
RawrWithRoss
@sunshxne Sorry, I'm on my phone and autocorrect messed me up. I haven't been playing here because Rae is an Admin, I am glad she is leaving because I am returning when she is demoted.
AHSunshine
oh.... well that just made it bad again. You say it like it's certain.
AHSunshine
this is like déjà vu
>.<
RawrWithRoss
RawrWithRoss
@sunshxne I am certain about it heard from multiple staff
CGDoublecrisp
CGDoublecrisp
Ready for what my friend ;)
CarsonCallMe
CarsonCallMe
ready for what you weeb
RawrWithRoss
RawrWithRoss
Rae to get demoted eventually, she can't keep it forever. Only reason she still is now is because she tryharded after she was warned for inactivity lol
RaeSmiffy
RaeSmiffy
Warned for inactivity? It is entertaining when people know more about your life than you.
CGDoublecrisp
CGDoublecrisp
Rae is cool though :c
RawrWithRoss
RawrWithRoss
Not exactly a huge fan of Rae @CGDoublecrisp xd
I've heard from many staff about it, and why is replying to this one of your things to do quickly for once? Most other things take days or weeks for admins to reply
AHSunshine
@RawrWithRoss why does it matter what she does or anyone else for that matter. Unless it's affecting you directly?
RaeSmiffy
RaeSmiffy
@RawrWithRoss I reply to everything as soon as I can. It's a friday after school for me, what do you expect.
RawrWithRoss
RawrWithRoss
@FrostysSun Because she's currently one of the oldest (as in time being Administrator) admins on the board, she should be doing other things for other players, such as doing appeals, suggestions or reports. I know that things take longer than necessary for them to be done around here.
RawrWithRoss
RawrWithRoss
@RaeSmiffy Welol since you aren't a player, and I believe you're being paid to run this server I expect you to do your job? Hell I've never understand the reason that all applications must be accepted and denied on the same day, why not do them instead of replying to this petty thread of messages.
RawrWithRoss
RawrWithRoss
Or maybe you could be working on getting most of your team to actually like you so they don't always keep their mouth shut solely so they don't get demoted.
AHSunshine
omg @RawrWithRoss lol. first you talk about her not responding to players, and not you're telling her to stop responding to this thread and do her job? wow

it's easy to criticize other people when you are not in their position. Or, I'm sorry, did I miss the time you were admin here?
RaeSmiffy
RaeSmiffy
I don't really understand what you have against me but so be it. I do my job, if you have a problem with the way I do it, make a staff report like everyone else instead of these pitiful messages. I reply as I reply. I always have done and will continue to do so.
RawrWithRoss
RawrWithRoss
@RaeSmiffy I'd like Alex or the other Admins to see this without it being shoved into their faces by a player. And @FrostysSun it is easy to criticize people, especially then there is so much to criticize and there was someone who could do their job much better (talking about @Junnk ) and unlike most who left after that and tried to sway the decision to get rid him, idly (more or less) watched as it happened.